Serving Homes in Escondido and all
of North San Diego County
It’s important that you perform periodic maintenance on your heating system to keep it working at its most efficient and to ensure that you avoid future problems.
Regular maintenance can help save you the cost of more expensive repairs and also ensure that your system is working at its best while you use it.
Do I Need a Heating Maintenance Agreement?There are several reasons why a heating maintenance agreement is a good idea. Our system of checks on all aspects of your heating system provides you the following:
- Warranty protection -If you do not have regular maintenance performed on your cooling systems, it may void your warranty. A maintenance program will help you avoid this and keep your system warranty intact.
- Energy savings – A well-maintained heating system will perform more efficiently than one that is not. Allowing your machine to run more easily means saving on your energy bills.
- Discounted repairs – With our maintenance program, any repairs your system may need will receive discounted pricing.
- Peace of mind – With routine maintenance, you can know that your cooling system is in good working order.
- Cleaning filters regularly and replace them as needed
- Removing dirt, corrosion, and soot from the system
- Check the heat exchanger for cracking
- Checking all air ducts and heating pipes to ensure they’re properly sealed